If it can be imagined, it can be created.
Stahl is leading in process chemicals for leather and other substrates for the automotive (and other transportation), industrial application, interior design, leisure & lifestyle and apparel & accessories industry amongst others. Since the 1930’s we are looking to realize the best possible solutions. Partnerships are vital to us, as we believe that working side-by-side offers the best chances to produce success-stories. Setting an example ourselves, we aim for a transparent and sustainable supply chain.
At Stahl, we work to create a better future with more than 1,800 employees in 23 countries at 13 manufacturing sites and 38 laboratories. With innovation power, expertise and a range of technical solutions Stahl is able to deliver best in class solutions and services to respond even better to client needs and secure a more sustainable future. Not only for our partners, but also for our people and the environment. We are convinced that if it can be imagined, it can be created. Together.
Sustainability is a key element of Stahl’s corporate strategy and we have made significant strides towards our goal of achieving a more transparent supply chain.
Our sustainability goal and strategy:
- Our primary goal is to achieve a more transparent and sustainable supply chain in the industries in which we participate
- By stimulating cooperation in the supply chain, we believe sustainability evolves as a consequence
Implementation: the Stahl Sustainability Standard
To achieve our sustainability goal, we have identified five focus areas:
- Raw Materials – suppliers and the products and services they provide
- Responsible Operations – all activities associated with our laboratories, offices and manufacturing sites
- Trusted Partnerships – cooperation with third parties throughout the supply chain
- Innovative Solutions – the products and services that we offer to our customers
- People & Society – employees and the communities around us
For more information visit www.stahl.com or